There are so many places to clean in your bathroom, but here are some baking soda cleaning hacks to help you tackle the entire room.
Freshen Sinks and Bathtubs
Sprinkle ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda on a damp sponge and scrub away the soap scum and grime from tubs, sinks, tiles and more. As a mild abrasive, baking soda can be used on fiberglass, porcelain, acrylic, ceramic, and cultured marble surfaces.
Cleaning the Toilet Bowl with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Your toilet needs regular cleaning, but you don’t have to use harsh chemicals or lots of elbow grease to do the job. Hack your toilet cleaning with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and white vinegar to take care of the stains and buildup with minimal scrubbing. Follow these steps:
- Sprinkle 1 cup of baking soda into the toilet.
- Pour 1 cup of white vinegar into the bowl. It will immediately start to fizz and bubble.
- Close the lid of the toilet and let the solution work for 30 minutes.
- Lift the lid and scrub the bowl with a toilet brush. The process will be easy thanks to the baking soda and vinegar breaking apart the residue.
- Flush the toilet and you’re done!
Clean the Bathroom Floor
Give tile floors in your bathroom a mop with ½ cup of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda in a bucket of warm water, then rinse.
Buy a box of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda today!