- 1 small bowl for each color
- Bottle of white liquid all-purpose glue or washable school glue
- 1 tablespoon ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- Contact lens solution
- Liquid food coloring
Directions (ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED*):
- Pour 5 oz. of liquid glue into each small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda to each bowl. Mix well.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and stir.
- Slowly add drops of contact lens solution (about 2 teaspoons). (HINT: Avoid adding too much at once; the slime can become stiff.)
- When the slime reaches a gooey state, remove it from the bowl and knead with your hands.
- If it still feels sticky after 1-2 minutes, add a couple more drops of the contact lense solution.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each color.
- Stretch different color slime side by side and twist the slime together to create your tie dye pattern!