- 1 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup warm water
- Rolling pin
- Round cookie cutter or cup for cutting your clay circles
- Pressed flowers
- Mod Podge®
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine Baking Soda, cornstarch, and warm water together until the Baking Soda and cornstarch has dissolved in the water.
- Microwave the bowl for about 40 seconds. Remove and stir. Microwave for another 40 seconds and stir. Continue until the dough starts to dry and can be kneaded as a soft, smooth dough. Or mix ingredients together in small pot and cook on a stove over low heat until the ingredients come together in a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin.
- Cut out your clay circles with a cup or a round cookie cutter.
- (Adult Supervision required) Bake at 215°F for 1 hour.
- Choose your flower layouts.
- Add a layer of Mod Podge® over the top of your coaster and place your flower(s) on top.
- Gently paint a layer of Mod Podge® over the flower(s) and entire coaster.
- Let sit and air-dry for several hours or overnight.