- 1 ½ tablespoons ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 12 oz. glue (regular or glow in the dark)
- 2 tablespoons saline contact lens solution (or more, as needed)
- Storage container
- Washable glitter paint (optional)
- Beads, nonadhesive gemstones, and glitter (glow-in-the-dark optional)
- Pour 12 oz. of glue into the storage container.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. Mix well.
- Add a few drops of washable glitter paint (this won’t stain your hands like other paint would). Add more until it reaches the desired color.
- Add 2 tablespoons of saline contact lens solution–add more as needed until your slime is at the desired consistency.
- Add beads, nonadhesive gemstones and glitter as desired until you have your own glow in the dark slime.
- To ensure your slime glows bright, let it sit in indirect sunlight and “charge” for 15-20 minutes.