Remove Silver Tarnish in simple steps with ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons of ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda and 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt on the foil.
- Add about 5 cups of boiling water to the pan to dissolve the ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda and salt.
- Carefully (water will be very hot) place the tarnished silverware in the solution, making sure the silverware touches the aluminum foil.
- Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes and carefully remove.
- Rinse the silverware well.
- use a soft cloth to buff dry. (We recommend polishing after tarnish removal to protect your silverware for future use.)